iOS Control: MKHorizMenu - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Saturday, June 18, 2011

iOS Control: MKHorizMenu

Ok, I'm getting a bit aggressive here. I just finished a custom control yesterday, MKEntryPanel, and now here I'm with MKHorizMenu. MKHorizMenu is a replacement for the Three20 famous, horizontal menu bar found in apps like USA Today. It can be used in cases when you have to display your content based on a specific sub category. The reason why I started writing this control instead of using Three20 was that, I wanted to use just this control for one of my project, but didn't want to add the complete Three20 library. Turns out that, the whole control is just about 150 lines of code and you can easily integrate this into your app than adding a heavy Three20 library.

No comments:

Post a Comment