Why Visual Studio Debugger is not working for my Silverlight Application? - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why Visual Studio Debugger is not working for my Silverlight Application?

"Why my Visual Studio debugger is not working for my Silverlight application?" - it's not a new question. People ask this several time in different forums. If you search on net, you may probably find the solution. But, in this post I am just sharing the solution once again for my blog readers and anyone on the net who may face similar issue in future.   In this post, I will share you 4 small tips. Just follow the steps from top to bottom and let me know which one resolved your problem. This tip might not be a new thing for you but don't forget to share to others. This could be useful for them.     One of my blog reader "Raksha" was facing an issue with her Visual Studio debugger. She was not able to find out the way to enable the debugging feature and came to my blog to ask me this question for help:   While working with the Silverlight application, I found that it is not following the breakpoints while running the...

No comments:

Post a Comment