How to write and run a C Program in Visual Studio 2010 - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Thursday, September 6, 2012

How to write and run a C Program in Visual Studio 2010

Today I was recalling good days of language C and got tempted to play around POINTERS, STRUCTURE, and DATA STRUCTURE etc. I started to write some C code and as soon as I started, the first hurdle came that where to write code? I was running on 64 bit Windows 7 machine with Visual Studio 2010. I binged and found much suggestion to download this and install that etc. However being fan and loyal user of Visual Studio, I was more desired to use rich IDE of Visual studio for my C program. To my surprise it is quite possible to use Visual Studio 2010 to write and compile code in C language.

Read More...


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to
C,C++,.NET,Architect,Intermediate,VS2010,.Net,Articles,Computer Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment