Windows Phone 7 Jump Start with Mango - 1 - Creating a Hello World Application - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Monday, May 30, 2011

Windows Phone 7 Jump Start with Mango - 1 - Creating a Hello World Application

Windows Phone 7 Jump Start with Mango - 1 - Creating a Hello World Application

Recently thought to take some break from core Silverlight programming and start learning something new. As I will be working on Silverlight in office, hence decided to start exploring Windows Phone 7 in my off time. Though, it is also in Silverlight, but there we can learn something new apart from the actual Silverlight development. Now onwards, I will write about Windows Phone 7 programming and whatever I will explore, will post here in my blog.   Jump started with my first exploration to create a "Hello World" application in Windows Phone 7.1 (Mango) public Beta. This is the first post of the series. As a beginner I will be contributing to the series and if something that I can improve in any of the posts/demos, please let me know by providing your inputs using the Comment box. Hope this series will help the beginners to learn about it.     Prerequisite If you are new to Windows Phone 7, you need to install the Developer Tools. Currently Windows...


Read more at: Original Source

No comments:

Post a Comment