A FontFamily ComboBox in WPF 4.5 - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A FontFamily ComboBox in WPF 4.5

I'm working on a little WPF 4.5 sample app. As part of that, I needed to create a drop-down list of Font Families.

The Data Source
I wanted control over the fonts including sorting and, potentially, filtering the results. I didn't want to use static binding from XAML. So, in my viewmodel, I added a collection of FontFamily objects which is loaded by a LoadSystemFonts function.

Read More from: Original Source

No comments:

Post a Comment