How to Show a MessageBox from a ViewModel - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Monday, April 2, 2012

How to Show a MessageBox from a ViewModel

Since I am a very lazy programmer and I don't always want to register or define services and whatnot for showing a simple message, I created this extremely simple behavior for showing a MessageBox from a ViewModel. I wrote the code for Windows Phone 7, but I suppose it could be used in Silverlight as well.

The behavior itself is as simple as this.

Read More from: Original Source

No comments:

Post a Comment