Iterating/Loop Through Your Component Property in Render Function in React - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Monday, February 18, 2019

Iterating/Loop Through Your Component Property in Render Function in React

Introduction I understand that you need to build some UI elements dynamically in your component's render function in React. Yes! The only way is to loop through the items; you can either use a for loop or a map function to do so. But the real question is, are we allowed to do that in React? Unfortunately, not in a direct way, you may face some difficulty, especially if you come from an Angular background. You were probably getting an error as like "unused expression, expected an assignment or function call," and now you are here on this page for an easy solution. It isn't that hard to achieve, I will explain how. I hope you will like it. Background I have an array of addresses and I need to show this in a print template, so I thought about creating a separate component which iterates through the item property. And each array element has its own property and I wanted to generate labels for each item. Here I am going to explain how I did it.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


This article is related to


web dev,view components,dynamic component,render props,react.js tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment