How to Create an iOS Provisioning Profile and P12 with Windows - Online Free Computer Tutorials.

'Software Development, Games Development, Mobile Development, iOS Development, Android Development, Window Phone Development. Dot Net, Window Services,WCF Services, Web Services, MVC, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Tutorials, Articles and their Resources

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

How to Create an iOS Provisioning Profile and P12 with Windows

When I first started developing with [Sencha Touch][1] and [PhoneGap][2] on my Windows machine I was ecstatic to learn that I could [create iOS applications without a Mac and XCode][3]. This enthusiasm would later be crushed when I attempted to actually put the application on my phone, and learned of the various certificates, profiles and other required files that I had never heard of. I scoured the internet and most of the information I found lead me to believe the only way to to generate these files was with a Mac and XCode, until I came across [OpenSSL][4]. I'm going to provide a step by step walk through for creating a provisioning profile and a p12 file using Windows and OpenSSL. I'm assuming you have already registered as an Apple developer and have access to the developer portal. First up, you're going to have to install OpenSSL. You can download it and follow the instructions on this website: http://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html 1. Generate a certificate signing request Open up a command terminal (make sure to run it as an administrator) and change your working directory to the directory of the bin folder of the OpenSSL installation.


I guess you came to this post by searching similar kind of issues in any of the search engine and hope that this resolved your problem. If you find this tips useful, just drop a line below and share the link to others and who knows they might find it useful too.

Stay tuned to my blogtwitter or facebook to read more articles, tutorials, news, tips & tricks on various technology fields. Also Subscribe to our Newsletter with your Email ID to keep you updated on latest posts. We will send newsletter to your registered email address. We will not share your email address to anybody as we respect privacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment